Sunday, August 26, 2012

Looks Like a Sofa


  
Hello Cool Guys,

Do you follow me on Instagram?? If you don't, you HAVE to!!! =P 
I really love that App, in fact I modified this pics with it!

But the question is: some of you still looking for a few pieces on sale?
If you have lost faith and hope by now (or you are so rich, I hope for you but it's not my case), look what I found at Zara! A great pair of pants from the eclectic taste!
Maybe Miranda Priestly would not send me at TV Guide to work! ;-)
But you know that I do not care, it is important to know what we are worth!

Well what do you think?
I decided wear them with a simple white crew neck t-shirt Dolce & Gabbana so as not to give too much attention and stay without too many necklaces and bracelets, or with a t-shirt with the same prints to avoid looking like a sofa.
I hope you like them!

And....If you find something else interesting....let me know!!  





2 comments:

  1. per me hai fatto benissimo a comprarli!!! mi piacciono un sacco e poi ti stanno bene!!! =)
    al diavolo coloro che si vestono sempre allo stesso modo per non dare nell'occhio! ;)

    www.piccislove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sono carini vero??? ;) grazieeeeee

    ReplyDelete