Friday, August 10, 2012

Yatch Club



Unfortunately the second part of my vacation did not go as planned .. no boat trip = (
I was already with the bags on the boat when the captain tells us that the engine would not start for some fault ... damn! What to do? Returning to Milan? Of course not! So I took refuge in the nearby beach house in Milano Marittima .... more sun, sea and music! 
Afternoons spent in the alleys of Cervia and Cesenatico, looking for something nice in the shops during the evening walk.
Street shoes and flip flops to walk again, beach towel and suntan oil, towards the beach!

May I miss the flatbread with Nutella? Of course not! I'm  preparing for the cold and long winter in Milan = P

This afternoon I was at Ravenna Yacht Club, where our boat is moored, perhaps deluding myself that the engines did their beautiful noise, but nothing ... so I took the opportunity to take some pictures

P. S. Yesterday was the night of San Lorenzo ... spotted shooting stars?

Enjoy!!!! 








Wearing:
Shoes United Colors of Benetton
Shorts Bershka
Polo Zara
Sunglasses Ray-Ban
Watch Rolex Dayjust Perpetual

No comments:

Post a Comment