Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Skateboard



Hello cool guys,

it's too hot in Milan, the metro runs every 10 minutes and it takes too long to go from one part of the city to another ..... AAA ..... Wanted solutions

Do you know how to go skateboarding?? When I was a child my grandmother gave me one, when I was living in Florence ... maybe I used a few times, two or three ....
But I have to say that it's fashion! I seem to be a model that is in milan for fashion week! (we're almost there! we're expecting them with glory)

I do not know, but the skateboarder has its fashion ... oversized tank top, jogging pants, Nike shoes, rumpled appearance and baseball cap!

Today I said to the subway stop! so I go to Decathlon and I bought a skateboard ....
Do not ask me if I'm able to go there because the answer is no! Absolutely!

You've got a bit of pictures and a video = P

I hope you like it





No comments:

Post a Comment