Monday, September 3, 2012

Pre-VFNO in Milan





 Vogue Fashion's Night Out is a global initiative created in 2009 and organized by Vogue. The event, now in its fourth anniversary, wants to bring the world of fashion to the general public involving all citizens in cities around the world in a series of multi-faceted events that are held in a fixed night in September.

For the 2012 edition of the international event dedicated to shopping and fashion will be hosted - apart from Italy - from nineteen countries around the world that have confirmed their participation in September giving their support to the world of style: September 6 (England , France, USA, Germany, Spain, Russia, Mexico, Australia and Korea), September 7 (China, India, Germany and Russia), September 8 (Taiwan and Japan), 10 and 12 September (Brazil), September 13 (Portugal, Turkey, the Netherlands and Mexico), 20 and 25 September (Greece).

Why I am talking about this? Many of you have asked me where I'll be in the long-awaited Vogue Fashion Night Out in Milan. Finally I can tell you: you will find me at the boutique Burberry Brit in Corso Venezia from 19.30 onwards!

See all products exclusive to the evening! I have already chosen my favourite, can you guess which one? what?

Get me to find, I'll be waiting for you! =)


















No comments:

Post a Comment