Sunday, September 30, 2012

You're in Paris and I don't care





I do not know about you, but I have a lot of friends on Facebook who post photos of Paris, the most exclusive parties of the true fashion week!

I would say: Don't break my balls!!!
So Enviuos! Grrr

You don't have to expect to find in this blog looks from fashion shows because I can not and I do not really want to do it today! It's Sunday and I just finished brunch from American Donut on this sunny autumn milan ..

So fooling around, I look back listening to Coldplay, perhaps one of my favorite bands at the moment (have you seen their concert in Torino?? Crazy! Who knows where I put the pictures!)

But back to us. Paris. Fashion Week.
Here are some of the photos that make me envy scary! ;)


























Special Thanks to all my Instagram Friends for their photos: @chiaraferragni @lanvinofficial @manuelmarelli @diorofficial @kenzoofficial @celineofficial @annadellorusso

No comments:

Post a Comment